Convince me of why I should approach a girl I might find attractive?

Who ever has the most convincing answer will get MH

Most Helpful Girl

• You will spare yourself the "what ifs" if you do. Think about it. If you find her attractive and she does not seem interested you have your answer. If she seems to reciprocate you will either become really good friends, end up going out with her, or she might be the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. You honestly never know so you might as well just try talking to her and spare yourself regretting not having done it or missing out on what could be one of the best relationships you've ever had.

• thank you so much for MH! I really hope this actually helps you!

• It does, I really want to approach more girls its just scary

What Girls Said 7

• If you only find her physically attractive, don't do it. If you find her personality attractive, ask yourself why. Knowing what you want and need in an ideal mate will help you find one that won't reject you. You should always start with common ground. First find someone who has common interests. couples with nothing in common have nothing to bind the relationship, and it will fall apart.

Even if you're only looking for sex, and not a meaningful commitment, these "rules" still apply. Even in the bedroom, people have a style, tastes, and preference. Meeting up under a common interest will open the door to form a level of comfort, if not a friendship, where is its socially acceptable, "not creepy" to talk about taboo topics such as sex. Also, as logic would dictate, meeting up for a common interest will guarantee you would meet more than one female with your hobbies, and increase your options.

• but how he is going to get to know her if he shouldn't approach her if he finds her physically attractive?

• You shouldn't base attraction off physical attributes alone. You shouldn't approach a girl at random, it's not going to work, unless she's superficial. Try to go someplace where you'll meet people with common interests, and talk about something you both know really well. When you're not worried about someone being attracted to you, you're more likely to be yourself, and less likely to be judgmental. You'll be ale to look past superficial physical attributes and see their personality.

• I can't see a girl's personality before I meet her, so approaching is based off looks 100% of the time.

• Why do you need convincing?

• because it's logically a bad thing to do

• Otherwise it be biased

• what facts do you want?

• you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

• Regret?,,,?

• If you dont then another guy will and you will be left thinking what if...

• Approaching girls show confidence, which is a natural draw. Girls love guys who can express their feelings, it makes them feel special and it also confusses them less. I wish myself that more guys were that open with me, it makes us girls so happy everyday. Approaching a girl shows you are willing to have a relationship and it is beautiful. I know so many drop dead gogreous guys who have never dated because they are shy. Even the not so attractive guys get girlfriends with confidence. Confidence is the keymy friend, and it unlocks the doors to a girls heart. DO ITTTTTTTTT.

• Guys lose confidence because of rejections. Its not the guy's problem for not approaching. Women are just mean and always expect a 10, even when the woman is a 5 or 6. I'm very good looking. But I will not approach women. They are not approachable, at least American women. I've been to other countries before and the women are much different. Way more friendly and inviting. Even if they are not attracted to you, they still hold a conversation and show interest. Very different from today's women in the US.

• I know what you mean. Im not saying its the guys problem. You wanted me to persuade you so I atepted to. I do admit I do love my looks on a guy, but I am a kind nice person in my school who is I admit not that bad looking (anymore.) I never approach guys because I am so small. I feel they can barely see me, and that everyone is so much better than me. I feel incompatent to taller people. I notive irish people are very willy to socialize and say hello to anyone passing on the street (my father is irish) so I have some of those attributes. Many girls are mean on this planet, but you will find one who is willing to talk and dedicate their time. Even I know I will, and I never get mutual feelings with other people

• Because she might find you attractive also it could be the start of something special you will never know what could have happened and will always wonder it's better to know you at least tried
    .

Why should I approach a guy I find attractive?

• but there's more of a chance that she won't like me and it'll be awkward

• Its just the math, there's a higher chance that a girl won't like you than the chance she will

• Or it could just be all in your head but it depends on the girl

What Guys Said 3

• Here's why: Just remember that regardless if you screw up or what you say, the most important thing is you made the effort to get yourself noticed. It will make it easier for you to approach them in the future, Going to give you an example of what I do. In my yoga class, I approach women that I have not met that I am interested in regardless if they are taken or not. I will introduce myself and the ones who are married will normally say it right away or they will say "My husband...". I will still talk to them anyway because of a conversation. It helps to know they will say husband/bf/gf right away. Let me fast forward to last Sat's class, I approached this one gal who smiled and waved at me. I did not know I met her a couple of days ago since over a year I met more women than I can remember names. As soon as I was having a conversation, another woman called my name and she approached me after I spoke to this mystery woman. Point is once you start approaching women, they will notice you and approach you from the crowd. I do most of the approaching and on certain occasions they come to me. Most important is the smile and wave when you see them. Women can sense if a guy is a creep. Kudos to you for doing this!

• Because like the lottery, if you dont play, you dont win. Even if the chances of winning are slim, 1 in a million is still better than zero.

• If you can't convince yourself, you probably shouldn't do it.