What's the best way to write an ad where 2 people could be affectionate but w/no strings?

I have really high standards but It's really hard to find people. I'm quite lonely a lot and I don't want to be. I want to write an ad to meet a girl an attractive girl in Toronto, who will want to hang out for fun and just company. To be affectionate with but not exclusive.

How would I go about doing that? It seems REALLY hard to find anyone on internet sites!!

What Girls Said 1

• like... an escort? but... she doesn't get paid?

• i dont really want an escort. I've seen many escort ads, non of them look appealing. id rather have a real non exclusive relationship

• i think they have sites where you can just make a friend for the day, you meet up with them at a spot you two can decide on. try googling that sort of thing. might have better chances with that than with an ad

What Guys Said 0