I meet a girl online?

She told me her hobbies and answered my questions , but only ask me Hw my weekends going?

Is she intrested in a friendship

Most Helpful Girl

• Being 'Online" it is hard to really know Who is on the other side of the curtain or Computer unless you Both get to know one another better by open lines of convo.
    Being it's new for her, You're "New" in her eyes, she may be just Feeling you out, taking it slow with you, being cautious and on her guard, Not wanting to wear her heart on her sleeve so fast.
    Go slow with her flow. As time goes on and you both seem to be having more of a chemistry, later you can suggest Skype to find out what is Up, face to face.
    However, if she doesn't seem More Into you, just keeping it Polite idle chatter, then she may not be totally wanting to give her Her very best like she does with some of the rest online she may be speaking to.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• So... what's your question? lol

• What exactly are you asking?

What Guys Said 1

• Not enough back story, bro. We need more info!