Abusive boyfriend? Help!?

I won't go into detail, but my bf days a lot of mean things to me when he is drunk and last weekend he got so drunk told me he would have slept with any girl at the bonfire he went to if there was any worth sleeping with, a bongire he drove to drunk and never told me he was going to, just dropped me off at the house then said a bunch of other stuff, today I asked him why he has to drink and he told me that he wasn't going to apologize because it won't change what he has said or done to me last weekend? Why can't he just say he was sorry?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because to apologize would be to lose control, aka the abuse. He wants to have the upper hand over you, even if that means saying terrible things towards you and acting like a jerk. I encourage you to break up with him and leave to find a man you truly deserve!

What Guys Said 4

• Why do you need him to be sorry? You are the sad one, he basically called you crap and you are taking it.

Leave him, is easy to say, but you may be trapped like so many women. Find a way to leave.

• You break up with him. That is what you do.

• The healthiest thing you can do is break up with him. And don't change your mind about it.

• Girl I'm in to, left her abusive boyfriend. She's a lot happier

What Girls Said 3

• Because you have a dick as a boyfriend. Just because he can't change what he said to you, does not mean he can't make you feel well respected by apologizing. he's not being considerate

• Dump him ur better than that. Get a man that treats urge way u deserve to be treated

• Dump him. Anyone deserves better than that.