Does my really good guy friend like me? Should I tell him I like him?

So my really good guy friend of a year now are now in college. We are at schools about 10 minutes apart. We both went home this weekend. We went to a farm for a hay ride with our other high school friend and his girlfriend. John offered to pick me up. He came to the door to get me instead of texting me. While we were there, he even carried my pumpkin for me. Afterwards, he even offered to drive me to a party we were all going to. While at the party he didn't drink anything which was weird because he usualu drinks a lot he hung around me allnight I really didn't know anyone else there except for like about three other friends. After the party we drove home. We were about to pass our neighborhood when he asked if we could just drive around. He asked me about the guy I was talking to (again) and I told him I wasn't that into him. He gave his input. He then told me about the girl who played him and got pretty personal and told me some embarrassing stuff. He only told his 2 best guy friends. He also kept saying how slurring the girls are at his school. He said he would visit me this weekend at my college for sure. This made me realize that I really like him. I was thinking about telling him tat this weekend, but do you guys think he feels the same way? He was also my prom date and was super nervous to ask me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, he likes you! Tell him you do as well!

What Guys Said 2

• 99% of "good guy friends" have secret crushes on their "friends"

• lol, I thought girls and guys could be "just friends"

What Girls Said 0