Are chubby guys better to date?

Im thinking of starting to date chubby guys I've noticed that when it comes to guys who are chubby they are a lot nicer and respectful. Rather than guys who are in shape because most are cocky af.
Tired of the jerks
by the way sorry if this is offensive?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part yes, but my current boyfriend has the body of a goddess, but the heart of a fat boy so I guess it just comes down to how they were raised.
    I noticed that guys with 2 or more sisters are generally sweet though (I think that's why my boyfriend is so nice) then again my boyfriend says his brothers are jerks to women so idk. I guess it just varies.

But yeah for the most part chubby guys are sweethearts. Some are asshats though watch out for those

What Guys Said 8

• Woah, woah wait a second. I'm skinny, and I'm a really nice guy and 100% respectful, soooooo I'll be an awesome boyfriend :]

• skinny guys are better than chubby guys, but chubby girls are better than skinny girls

• Fat people can be cocky too and it's worse. Some people use their size no matter what it is. Don't date assholes and you'll be fine. Don't get pregnant by anyone if you haven't met their entire family. If you want nice, fit, and attractive take your time and see were your man's coming from otherwise you may end up with a plumper.

• It's your opinion and it may be offensive to some. Accept that. Don't let your opinion faulter just because a few people can't accept the way that you are.

And, its all a matter of personal preference.

• Attractive people in general can be cocky

• Hmm... i dont think that
    Its about personal soul...
    I m in shape but im always loyal and romantic... no need to be jerk...

• Don't know if better is the answer. We are more likely to be good to you though.

• So basically you want a fit guy that doesn't know his worth.

What Girls Said 4

• Good guys are better than bad guys, I've met good skinny guys as well as good bigger guys... but I've met some horrid skinny guys and bigger guys. It all depends on the guys personality. It's stupid to put personality statistics according to weight.

• If you are attracted to him, by all means go for it

• In terms of what? Attraction? No.

• O for it if he makes you happy why not