How long should u wait when he says he needs time to himself?

i've been in a relationship with a guy 4 months. We have been seeing each other every day or texting all day when we can't. I accused him of something and immediately apologized but he still took it to heart. He told me don't call him anymore. I freaked but eventually told him how much i cared and hopes he comes back to me. The next day he tells me that we're good but needs time to himself. So i leave him alone and text him 2days later just to say have a good day and i find out I'm blocked.
Why block me after he said things are ok between us? How long should i wait? It's been 5 days.

I was drunk when i accused him. I know i messed up but what's the point of telling me we are ok if he's done with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to start looking for a new boyfriend. he's trying to do that "slow fade" and ease you out of his life. but then he probably got horny and thought better of it, at least until he can get some new girls.

basically this guys behavior is not showing that he likes you a whole lot, values you and wants you. so anything less than that is something you shouldn't hold on for. I would block his number and give him the space he asked for and move on. stop letting this guy control all the terms of the relationship he doesn't like u like that

What Guys Said 2

• damn you just accused him out of impulse? anyways I would wait until he gets back to you on his own time. if you initiate contact every time then its just going to reset the timer for him to get back to you.

• You goofed up. Accusing him of something was the WRONG thing to do. The only thing you can do is wait and see if he comes back to you. If there's one thing I hate, it's being accused of something I didn't do. Even though you apologized, the fact you did it at all with no proof or reason can be a serious relationship breaker.

What Girls Said 4

• I would wait till he contacts you himself, only he knows when he will be ready to talk. He's probably is ok with you but just needs time to himself

• He most likely said that because he didn't want a confrontation with you. You accusing him, hurt him. You showed him TWO aspects that he didn't like about you. 1. That you can get irrational when you drink and 2. That your accusation may be a sign of things to come. Guys don't like drama. They are not complicated people. The best thing you can do is nothing. Give him the space he needs and if and when he decides to contact you, he will. If he doesn't then learn from this going forward.

• Whenever a guy tells you he needs time to himself never contact him again. I learned this from personal experience.

• As long as he contacts you. If he takes too long (longer than 2-3 weeks), it's time to move forward.