Is it too soon to ask her to be my gf?

So there's this girl that I've been seeing for just over a month. I got her number because I thought she was cute, she gave me her number and I first invited her out for a coffee and walk to get to know her. That went well and since then we've been on numerous walks/ meet ups together. On one, time went so fast we realized it had been 5 hours.

Anyway I've invited her out to the movies, she's keen and now I'm wondering is it too soon to ask her to be my gf? I really like the girl and think she likes me (she starts convos, has initiated meet ups and always says she hopes to see me etc.) All my mates are convinced I should ask after the movie.

We're both 19.

She said yes!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've been seeing her consistently for a month and feel like you know her pretty well and want to be exclusive then it is not too soon and you should ask her to be your girlfriend.

Rookie mistakes are:
    Dating someone and before you really get to know them or what your getting into and asking them to be exclusive right away.

Dating someone for months consistently and trying to figure the 'right' time. If you don't talk about being exclusive (especially if you two are intimates), you have no idea if the person your dating is seeing other people. Wait too long and feelings will get hurt and you'll start your relationship with drama.

What Girls Said 6

• For what reasons do you want to ask her to be your girlfriend?

• I really like the girl and whenever I'm with her I'm honestly the happiest guy in the world and want to continue the bond.

• I made it clear from the start that I wanted to get her number because I thought she was cute, she didn't have to provide so initially at least some interest. She always allows time to see me, also organizing some meet ups as mentioned. She also says things like "I hope to see you tomorrow, today was really nice etc." Which I can't see a disinterested girl doing.

• Wait to ask.

• Perfect timing!
    Get over there and ask her. She wants it to happen too! 😘

• I think she's waiting for it! Definitely! It is not too early at all. Too early would be like a few days or a week.
    She might even think you lost interest in her. Ask her out! Perfect timing!

• How long have you known her?

• no it's not too soon

• Of course it's not too early. That is perfect timing since you guys have been hanging out and since you've been knowing her/seeing her for over a month. Go for it :) But if you want, give it a few more weeks to a month and start taking her out more, then ask. But it's up to you. Either way, make sure you don't ask her out too late either. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• Let me point out a few things...
    "she gave me her number"
    "we've been on numerous walks/talks"
    "she starts convos and initiates meet ups" etc
    The way i see it you are|-- that close to her thinking you are not interested in her as a gf/you are a lost cause and moving on. Hurry. Probably do it at the movies too.

• Have you kissed her, yet?

• obviously he's the shy type. I vote no he hasn't.

• Yes I have

• I think it's on the cusp of too early, but if you feel she's into you, and the dates are going well... I think it's fine to say something casual like "I want to be exclusive with you... how do you feel about that?"

• askher and whatever happens...