He went quiet when I mentioned my ex.. was he jealous?

I've been seeing this one guy for the past 3-4 months now. We act like a couple whenever we go out, such as kissing, holding hands etc.

Anyway, we were both out drinking the other day and both quite tipsy. I was looking through my phone to show him some photos (don't know why I did, I was tipsy)

My ex bf and I are still in contact and he had sent me a drawing, that he made of a dog. The guy I'm seeing at the moment looked and said "Did you draw the dog?" and I answered no my ex bf did. The guy I've been seeing then went quiet.

Later on, while I was texting I saw that he was looking over my shoulder because he was asking me at some point which language I was texting someone in. I have caught him looking over my shoulder once in a while.

Do you think he got jealous when he found out that my ex had sent me something or did he not care?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not really a topic a guy wants to discuss with a girl unless its 100% platonic.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course he's going to get jealous. Wouldn't YOU be jealous if you found out he was talking to his ex girlfriend?

• he must got curious if you still have something with your ex

What Girls Said 1

• Well you have been dating for 3-4 months and are not official yet. so he is not secure in the relationship. After seeing that and knowing your in contact with your ex his mind is probably wandering. Especially if he did not know you were still in contact with your ex. He does not know if your still interested in your ex, or if you guys are FWB. I think finding that out hurt his feelings. I know if that was me it would hurt mine.