How would you feel if a girl kicked you in your balls?

how would you feel if a girl kicked you and back flipped you

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd f**king run because any girl who can flip a 6'2", 200lb man isn't f**king human.

What Guys Said 16

• After I recovered, I would plot a way to get her back. It would likely entail shaving a line straight down the middle of her scalp. If she tried to fight me, I'd be ready that time

• She'd soon be sitting in the county jail for assault, then my lawyer would have papers served on her for a lawsuit. I don't put up with crap like that.

• I'd be in pain and tell everyone that she's a bitch and I'd ignore her afterwards

If she misses however I might retaliate because I don't like people threatening me with physical force, especially if a fight is not unwinnable (who the hell picks a fight they cannot win, anyways?)

• Is she Taylor Swift? I would ninja her ass so bad.

• Not good 😨😰😭😩

• I would feel extreme pain and be very nauseous. Woman have no clue how painful it can be to get kicked in that area the same way men have no clue to how painful giving birth can be.

• Fall down the ground immediately and scream at the weird pain. Some reason There is also pain in the stomach area when the testicles is hit.

• Does she want jizz on her foot?

• I would be like "ouch" and she kicked my ass! Second date? Help! This is going to hurt for awhile.

• How would you feel if a guy kicked you in your Vagina?

• I would kick her in her vagina?

• Probably almost as bad as her when she realizes she has to crawl out of her own grave.

• I would probably smash her face in. I don't think getting kicked there hurts that bad and there's no reason for somebody to do that to me so that's what I would do

• 1. Lay down
    2. Start crying horribly
    3. Wait for death by "girl"

• you're kinky I like you please do it. joker you just mad my night

• You are now in the lead for "Dumbest question of the week"

What Girls Said 2

• how do you not know the answer to this? ><

• because many guys react differently lol

• no lol. 99.9999% of guys would not want to be hurt like that. there's like 0.000001% who find it a turn on because they're into the ballbusting fetish.

• Don't know, I don't have.