How do I catch a bitch being a bitch?

My boyfriend is in denial about how his sister treats me. How do I get him to see the bitch she truly is?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need tell him that your tired of his sister treating you like shit
    I would never accept my sister abusing any girlfriend / wife cause
    that's just not right and if he can't man up to put his sister in her place
    than i would tell him you need to take a break in the relationship
    yes i would choose a girlfriend or wife over my sister when i love
    someone i do them things

• And thats exactly how I feel like I'm being bullied and abused by a now 16 year old and thats not how it should be. I just want him to stick up for me but I feel like that won't happen until something huge happens that will make me leave for good and then it will be too late

• The only thing my late mom ever said, she wanted a girl who would not abuse me
      and treat me good

• Thank you for most helpful opinion :)

What Guys Said 6

• With a Bitch Catcher, of course..

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../610x.jpg

• You don't, personally if any girl ever wanted me to pick between her and my sister, I would dump her right there. She may just be being protective of her brother.

• The thing is I have made it very clear I don't want him to pick I just expect to be respected you know.

• Have you told your BF about what she has done, if it was done through social media there should be a record of it and you could show him the conversation.

• Yes and all he would do is go and tell his mom not what I would expect from a 21 year old. I feel like he will wait until something catastrophic happens to intervene and by then for me it would be too late because I refuse to be treated this way. I just want him to realize how big of a problem before its too late to salvage the relationship :/

• Beat her up. Don't let her terrorise you.

• Set up your camera without her noticing it.

• Me and my brother are in a different state than her now and its mostly social media. I had her blocked then she would just get on her younger sisters profiles knowing I will see it. Im thinking about killing with kindness?

• Just show him then.

• In my experience when two women don't get along there are almost always two sides to the story. Your boyfriend probably sees both sides and really doesn't appreciate that drama from either of you. I would strongly suggest you not put your boyfriend in that position. There's a good chance it will come back to bite you.

• Except none of the drama is coming from me. Me and my boyfriend have sat and discussed and he even has no explanation for why she treats me the way she does. The only position Im putting him in is to not allow the women he loves to be disrespected. We discuss marriage all the time and I don't want to be bullied for the rest of my life especially when there's no reason behind it.

What Girls Said 2

• Your boyfriend should seriously sit her down and talk to her. Maybe she feels threatened that you coming into the picture might change the relationship between her and her brother... That's no excuse to treat you like that though...

• 0|0