Where to find fun model type girls to hang out with/do fun stuff with?

I feel like I need to get out and meet more of these sorts of girls to change my obsession with tall slim girls who are pretty.

Most Helpful Girl

• New York during fashion week or Russia?
    If she's a real model though, she'll be travelling a lot so it might be hard to date her if you're not in the same industry. But people are people and they vary, personality has a lot more to do with upbringing then it does height. I have two good friends who are both models, (one was actually in the top ten of Australia's next top model) and they are two really down to earth, nice sweet girls. So maybe instead of trying to find mean models to turn you off tall skinny girls, just focus on seeing the beauty (and personality) of every girl you meet. It might help you more.

What Girls Said 2

• Model search events a lot of malls or outlets have model search events where girls will enter and model companys will judge them most people are aloud just to watch them

• I'm glad you've decided to make a change. Just join a club, job or look around your neighbour hood. Anything but online... basically anywhere where there are people.

What Guys Said 5

• go to a modeling school or pick up the rejects outside of a modeling agency?

• So, "model-type girls" aren't tall, slim and pretty? The best way to get girls that are model-type girls is by becoming a model yourself. I had this experience and the ratio of guys to girls in this business is crazy! And they get turned on by you because you are in the minority and because you aren't afraid to access your female side!

• Moscow, aparently.

See Fedor Shmidt's page on 500px, twitter, etc. Seems like it helps if you're overwhelmingly attractive and muscular.

• You don't want model type girls. Maybe a girl who looks like she could be a model. But stereotypical model is not someone you want to be with

• Have you dated a model or are you just going based off the stereotype?

• @Bandit74
      Yea, I wouldn't put up with that lol.
      I remember a girl I made out with on the second date she told me I should feel lucky, because she made her last guy wait like 9-12 dates.
      I don't know why any girl thinks that's a good idea and I really don't know why a guy would want to be with a girl that does that. It's a sign that she will use sex as a weapon later on if you date her

• Exactly, it's one thing if a girl likes to take things slow and is consistent about it but who would want to wait months for something everyone else got it on the 2nd date. Orlando ended up waiting 6 month to see her naked, which is something a bunch of photographers just paid money for and I wouldn't be suprised if she had hopped into bed with a few of her photographer friends. Girls make guys wait because they think it will give off the vibe that they dont sleep around and that they are wife material. She made orlando wait just so she could trap him into committing and it did work but the marriage didn't last very long. I understand why guys date models but I just can't understand why anyone would marry one, they just seem like much more trouble than they're worth in the long run.

• Go to health food stores/cafes, photo shoots, premiers, yoga/pilates classes. Go to upscale neighborhoods.