He acts likes he likes me but never tries anything?

So this guy always messes around with me and is always talking to me and trying to make me laugh in class and if you ask me i feel like he might like me but he never asks me to hang out or anything soo I don't know haha

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• probably. guys at that age don't really "like" girls so much as have girls that they don't "dislike." If he is talking to you then he doesn't dislike you, so go for it.

• Okay, and we text every so often but he hates texting people but we talk all the time in class.. I just feel like if he liked me he would want to do something

• how do you know that he doesn't? Guys are often timid about making advances.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm assuming you like him too. Have you shown him yet? Otherwise he might just be as clueless as you are (and therefore he might be hesitant to ask you to hang out).

• He maybe waiting for more 'signals' off you, or he could be shy to ask you out.

• he is so shy,,

• he definitely likes you but is just too nervous to ask you to hang :)

• yes he likes you you need to flirt back more

What Girls Said 1

• Not all guys make the first move. I had to start talking to my boyfriend and ask him to hang out first. After that, he made the initiative to text and ask me out then. Guys are just as afraid of rejection as we are.