Ideas on what to get my boyfriend for Christmas?

Okay so my boyfriend loves cars, anything that makes noise and does rings... he has a Lexus is200 Sports Model and has full kit, Rota GTR's, exhaust and headlights... he has just bought a 4.3litre V8 engine for it... i bought him a double din dvd player for the car for his birthday and now im stuck... i really need help as he has not dropped any hints and need to get started with planning... any help is really appreciated :) thanks guys :)

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• An I phone 6 would be good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depending on your budget, you could always get him some Lexus apparel (shirt, hats etc), if he loves his car that much I'm sure he would appreciate some more Lexus stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could always start "Fuck Fest Fridays" and "Suck off Saturdays."

0|0
    0|0
  • GIFT IT TO THE PS4

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on his character, there are multiple things that guys love. Some guys are nerdy, some are sporty, some are gamers and some are all three. What's his character like, does he have any favourite tv shows?

0|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't like games or amythin like that its just cars on his brain 24/7 ... he's always out in the shed or off with the lads burnin tyres, thats what he loves

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.