How do you ask a girl if she wants to sleep/have sex with you without sounding creepy?

There's been plenty of times when a girl has been really into me and I have not known to close the deal.

Just how do you ask a girl if she want to hook up? Please tell me you best line.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no line. You create an ideal scene. Invite her to your house for a movie, or to hang out. Make sure your room is neat and tidy and your parents aren't there at best or at least that they won't bother you. Make sure you have some condoms, as well. Start making out at some point, and see how it goes. If the circumstances are good it will happen.

What Girls Said 1

• you never ask, just let it move into that slowly on its own. If that all you want, then i suggest go out clubbing and to brothles. Because if you guys are sharing an emotional connection or one of you are. Then slow into it, but if the "hooking up" is all you want dont lead this girl on.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't ask directly or give a line, because that _will_ be creepy. You ask indirectly and the proposition is in the subtext. Do things in the right order. Meet, chat, make her laugh, get a drink, get a number, flirt in text, sext, meet up under a flimsy pretext and hook up.