What do I do? Is this real or should I move on?

So about two months ago I started a new job. I work for two different places under the same general manager. I steadily work at "Place 1" every week. I work at "Place 2" when they want me there. Well, at "Place 2" I have a manger there I became pretty attracted to and he was attracted to me. Well one of the other females that work there told Human Resources that we were flirting and he got in trouble and moved to another area. He still works for the same company though. We ended up going on a date, but in my apartment because we can be seen publicly b/c of company policy. Well during the time he saw me we shared dinner and each others company and he ended up staying the night. No, we didn't have sex. He just slept over. He told me that he really liked me and liked spending time with me. Well we haven't communicated much bc of the company and the first date was let's say two and a half weeks ago. We have still been calling each other, but we have to keep in on the DL. Well, I really like this guy and he told me he likes me as well and that he could see himself with me for the long run. We hangout again last night, this time at his place. We watched movies…etc. We spent most of the night looking at each other, silent. We cuddled and anything else you could image with no sex, but that doesn't exclude the occasional intense make out session. He told me he wanted me, and I asked for him to elaborate. He told me he wanted to be with me. I want to be with him, and we have to keep it DL bc of our company. I don't want him or I to get fired because of it. We share a 7 1/2 year age difference. I like the guy, but I don't know if he is playing around with me or not and using this company thing to his favor. I need a second opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• He seems to like you if he tries getting it on with you after getting burnt.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he is playing around, I think he generally likes you. My problem is what if things get serious? You can only keep things dl for so long. Is someone willing to walk away from the job? I think there is a lot to think about before letting things go any further.