I don't know how I am suppose to act now around this girl?

So me and this girl are both freshman in college. I've known her for about 5 or 6 weeks now but we've only been talking to each other for about 3 weeks now. In about the second week that i knew her, I knew that i liked her. I go out of my way to hang out with her and she knows that or I will ask if she wants to head to the same place together even if i have to go 15 minutes back. We also text everyday and I'll see her maybe 3 or 4 times in a week. Today as we were walking, she told me that she didn't know if I was doing anything, but that she didn't want a relationship right now but maybe sometime down the road. This girl is like nothing that I've seen before. She's smart, beautiful, awesome to be around, and so much more. She's also the complete opposite of me when it comes to be social. I'm very extrovert and she's introvert. She knows i like her and that I don't necessarily want a relationship right now. But now I don't know how I'm suppose to act around her. I mean we don't want things to be awkward between us but I don't how I am suppose to act know. Do I text her everyday like we have for the past few weeks or do I back off? Do I back off when trying to hang out with her? Do I just back off in general? This girl is really special and i don't mind waiting (even though I don't have patience). I guess I just don't know what to do all together.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a year younger than you (grade 12 in Highschool) And I just broke up with a girl who was super shy like you were talking about it was pretty much same thing, she was shy and awkward, I'm popular and really good around people. We broke up mainly because I stopped putting the effort in, girls who are shy don't have it in them to put the effort in it's not that they doesn't like you it's that they don't have it in them it's gotta be you texting her asking to hang out because she wants to hang out she wants to talk and when you're together she's talking she's having a good time but she isn't good with texting and shit so ya keep texting her and shit a lot like you I really liked this girl who was shy and I stopped putting the effort in and she stopped liking me it sucks to say you've gotta put most of the effort in but that's just how it is with shy girls who are kinda awkward when you're a popular guy and I'm sure like me it was kinda weird for it to be mostly one way with girls when it comes to texting but that's how it is with them. Good luck man don't make the same dumb mistakes I did :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0