How can I tell if he's a player? Or someone that wants something serious?

I can't tell if he's serious about me or not. I like this guy a lot but I am afraid to get close because of hurt :( I don't want to waste my time with someone that is not serious. I can't tell though, because he shows signs of a guy that wants a relationship, but then other times he acts like a flake.

I don't hear from him, but then my friends keep saying I "pushed him away" because I won't give him a chance. He still will call me at times it's just not a lot. Like I said I don't know if he's serious, so how can I tell? How do I know? How do I know if he's a player or someone that wants something serious? I can provide more details if need be. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's playing head games with you! Best thing for you to do is move on and find someone who is straight forward with their feelings and what they are looking for.

What Guys Said 5

• What makes you think that he's a player? In life the things we want the most always have a risk associated with them. You should take the risk of getting hurt and see where the relationship takes you. You never know, it might be the best relationship you had and he could be the one!

• Because he goes through women like water and I am afraid I will be one of those women he uses and puts off to the side. It's the fear of having that good feeling go away and then regret and all of that. Lol. But you do have a good point! I appreciate you commenting and giving your advice! Thank you.

• No problem. I hope everything works out for you :)

• Don't sleep with him until he agrees to be in a relationship. If he really sees you as a catch - girlfriend material - he'll wait.

• He is not a very good player if hasn't scored with you yet. You are too pretty not to chase down. He is probably not the guy for you or is timid. I don't think he is a player. Maybe confused. Not that players know what the hell they are doing.

• I've once did this before... I liked a girl, a lot but then she was moving so it would have been long-distant relationship (which i wouldn't know if she would cheat) so i let her go i message her/flirt with her once in a while. I also knew she liked me because funny thing is, her cousin told me and the cousin also liked me (haha). Hope this helps you! <3

• Awww :) I hope you still talk to her and i hope you guys reconnect somehow! :) Thank you for commenting! :)

• I think that introducing someone to your parents might give you a clue if he is serious because if he gets questioned by your parents, it will put him on the spot. Like that movie, "Meet the Parents" or "Meet the Fockers". Just a thought.

• Hahaha, yeah! Well he already knows about my parents though. He is friends with them on Facebook too! Hahaha.

• lmao I would definitely scare him away. Haha and yeah they are pretty cool! Thanks! :)

• Your welcome. That will scare him and get him off player mode to serious in a jiffy lol

What Girls Said 0