Guys. What is your idea of a "perfect" girlfriend?

Guys, what do you look for in possible girlfriends? Body/personality/interests?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who i can workout with and be able to laugh with, i'm a goofball so it would be nice to have a girl who can take a joke as well as dish it out, we don't have to have everything in common but being able to share some common interests would be awesome, but more than anything i want a girl who can be herself around me and doesn't need to worry about impressing me or anybody else for that matter.

What Guys Said 5

• When I was in college, the maintenance guy at the apartment complex I worked (he had a HOT wife) said every guy wants a girl that is a church girl in public and a wildcat in bed.

I like a nice smile, beautiful face. Someone that's in shape and smart.

• thin, small butt, perky moderate boobs, flat belly, loves it in the ass, loves to deepthroat, likes hockey, smokes pot, a bit introverted, mild bookworm, smooth complexion, long hair. That's all I can think of..

• A tough girl that likes to wresltle best two out of three falls every night, nicce sweey girl and tough like Lana WWE

• I would like a gf that is much taller than me. Someone who is very active in sports or some type of exercise. Loves vegan food. Someone who enjoys online games, yoga, travel and good business mind/savvy. Someone who sees me for the real me not just what I do for a living.

• Tall , nice face decent tits. Healthy eating, active, enjoys NBA . Doesn't mind video games. Likes sex. And hates txtn lol

What Girls Said 0