Have you ever had an online relationship?and was it successful?

I had one when I was 15 and he was 21 and living and cali
My mum hated it
It was on and off for about a year when i finally broke it off (I met someone in real life)
we dont talk as often as we did when we were together (used to be near enough everyday on msn, boy remember msn?)
he still considers my sister as his sister (which i find a bit weird)
He's not a predator he was just a lonely guy on a farm who really liked anime.

Most Helpful Guy

• I met a girl online who I really hit it off with she was just moving in with her parents and her family believed in having group sex as a family. So she was always talking about her sexual adventures and I loved hearing about them. We drifted apart because eventually we had talked it all out and I wasn't actually having sex at the time so I couldn't really relate after a while (she was having it every day multiple times a day) I was also trying to find ways I could plan to move in with her but she was unwilling to actually give me any information about locating her anyways. I still would like to move in there but I have lost contact with her now :-(

• That's incest. She prolly belongs to a cult.

• Both she had sex with her friends and with her aunts and grandma and mom and dad and the family friends

• She brought home a few boys to play but when it came down to it they weren't man enough to do it.

What Guys Said 9

• I had few online girls who almost like girlfriends i knew few girls from England
    i Skyped with few of the girls

• i want to stare into her eyes not stare at the computer screen

• ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS AS WELL AS LONG DISTANCE NEVER EVER WORK!!! TRUST ME!!!

• Old is not belong to me , i had tried to flirt with many women there , and hardly got replied , lol

• Im trying to have

• I don't want online friendship.. It's not nice

• online relationships NEVER work, unless you want a language partner and too visit their country so it's good that you met some1 in person.

• was 24 and Had one for 4 years it turned into a relationshit after. Waste of time NEVER AGAIN.

• I had one. Lasted for 5 days.

What Girls Said 3

• Hi, LLM, I usually tell everyone my own true story, for it is not only "Online," But----LDR as well.
    Three years ago a man from Egypt found me on Fb and we had started a whirlwind romance. After getting to know him better, I then flew off to the magical land of Cairo where I stayed 30 days. Things went so well that when I returned home, I flew back to him, tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I stayed there for awhile, learning all about his customs and how to be a Muslim wife.
    I am back in the states now and haven't gone back in awhile. However, with our unconditional love and Heartfelt Love for one another, we strived to make it work. But like many LDR, we have had many ups and downs, break ups and make ups, and being most of it has been my fault for not going back over, this has caused a lot of Strife in our life. And with other things I did to screw up our marriage and the family bond I had, This along with everything else has put a huge wedge in between us... Even now...
    LDR is one of the hardest relationships to have to Uphold of any. It takes two special people to make the effort to make this work and without both giving it their All, things can go dead in the water.
    Online, just in general, may not be for everyone. I have had a few relationships stem from it and I found it to be easier than when I was out there dating and mating with guys from all angles.
    And with Online, you can have the choice to pick and choose in the comfort of your own living room, and and push buttons on your end if you don't want to see them any more Or pretend they never existed.
    I know you yourself felt it was in your best interest to break off your own and with finding someone closer to home, which is a big help in the love department, one never knows if they would return to the behind scenes again and try it again for laughs and giggles.
    I also realized, even with my case, that sometimes the other half cannot leave the past behind.
    Good luck. xx

• I met my bf online.. and its almost 4 years nw.. he met me.. i met his mom too.. so far its workin..

• Not me but my best guy friend has one now and it seems pretty good. But I have a feeling it won't work out. They dated for 5 months I think