Girls, would you date a VERY HOT guy who's 1 year younger than you? And guys, would it bother you if she's 1 year older?

I just met this very hot guy, we kissed at a party and he wants to see me again.. he seems perfect... but 1 year younger :/
Would it be a turn-off for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 year difference is barely noticeable.
    A lot of guys like older women as well, because they are mature and therefore provide more security and support (and experience).

And honestly, women tend to live longer than men in general. So why would it matter if they are older?
    I myself would tend to date girls who are within a 4 years older / younger range than me. But then again, when fate happens it happens. I'm not going to deny myself happiness because of a stupid number.

What Guys Said 7

• My gf is one year younger and looks ten years younger... doesn't bother me. Age differences matter MUCH less as you age and 1 year is a small amount.

• only a year older nah thats well within my age range : )

• Being a huge fans cougar , One year is too close , at least , 5 years gap 😁

• There nothing wrong with that

• It kind of bothers me when a girl is older than me but if I like them I still like them

• its not about whether or not he or she is "very hot",
    but one year is so fine

• No, my girl is 3 years older than me but it's ok with me

What Girls Said 6

• Um 1 year off, yeah, perhaps maybe, but i must really be keen on him if his 1 year older then me.. Because i like older men lol but i see no harm done 😊

• well, if you're 18 and he's 17.. I wouldn't do it. Other than that yes.. no turn off

• 1 year isn't really that much, i wouldn't care.

• Hell I have fun in bed with my brother's friend from time to time, he's 18 & I'm 21 so it's all good. :)

• I have the same problem! A guy who is a year younger to me likes me, I kinda like him too but his age bothers me a lot.

• It's the personality and his maturity level. Age is just a number. My ex is 27 and I'm 23 but he was so immature