So frustrated. Does anybody else have such a hard time getting a match on Tinder or other dating sites/apps?

I've never had a date or girl show interest so I've decided to put myself out there but even still not having luck. Not really sure how to feel about that. My profile picture is basically the same as for this site. I'm 21 and I hear I look a lot younger and that most girls really aren't into that look and prefer more masculine guys. How much truth is there to this? Would you swipe me and if not why?

Also I've been using the app for about 6 months

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you are too selective? I am not trying to be rude but if you only swipe the ultra hot pictures, those girls often aren't even using tinder to meeting anyone. They just use it as a pass time to read profiles. I know a few people like this. Try swiping yes to nearly everyone. You don't have to talk. Just to text. See what happens.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, matches are rare for me too...

• Really? I'm actually surprised because you're so pretty. A bit old for me though but still. That's weird.

• I've swiped like over 100 left though! Isn't it weird that not even one fancied me?

• A lot of people also don't actually use their tinder, even though they have it.

• You are very attractive, but try smiling!

• You are so gorgeous holy crap are you serious? Where can I find girls like you in my life?

Here's a pic of me sort of smiling
      http://imgur.com/3J1pr4U

• Thank you very much! I don't know where you could find them lol! And yes smile more, it'll R make you more approachable to women on tinder! And also, try match. com because most people use tinder for hookups...^.^

What Guys Said 3

• Go meet girls in the real world. It's scarier at first but it's way easier once you get used to it. You're pretty good looking so you could get a girl's number with minimal effort.

• I've never used it but I'm sure I wouldn't do well on it

• I got 22 matches right now... and I deleted like, 20+ because... we match, I send them a message and they fuckin' reply, which really pisses me off, so I unmatch people quickly if they don't reply.

• How do you get matches so easily? I can't even get just one.

• Hmmm maybe idk. I was thinking it was my looks or something though cause it's finding a lot of people

• Hmmm... Here's my tips:

-NO SELFIES. Have someone take pictures of you.

-Have 3 photos MAX for your Tinder profile.

-For your pictures, make an effort to look good. Throw on some good clothes (each picture should have a different clothing style) and comb your hair to make it look neat.

-For your pictures, you don't need to show your whole body. Just show your upper body for the first two pics and a close up of your face and shoulders for the third pic.

-I also know a guy online who can edit the flaws out of your pictures for $5 dollars in under 24 hours. I had a guy do this to get the blemishes of my face and a zit I had on one my pics.

If you want to talk more about this, I will PM you if you want me to and give you more info about my bio for Tinder, how I talk to women and how I got a few dates.