How do you win a woman back?

I was with this girl for a while. She was very much into me. I started falling for her then I got clingy I guess. I wanted to be in top of her all the time. she's career driven and independent and stuff. She told me she wanted a break or to just be friends because she thinks I have "very deep" feeling for her. She's probably right. She also had told me that she thought I only liked one part of her... I think the sex part. But that's not true. Anyways we barley talk anymore unless it's fb comments or around friends. What do I do to get her to want me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. You've been shunned, and at best, put in the "Friendzone". Just move on. The harder you try to get her back, the more you will push her away.

• So I should give up any and all hope? That sounds lame.

• It happens to all of us man, don't feel bad! The best thing to do is to go out and find another girl. :) Start over and learn from your mistakes.

• I'll try. I've got girls I could hook up with at any time. I just don't like them as people at all. It's hard to find someone wOrth tolerating.

What Girls Said 2

• If someone wants to be a part of your life, they will be. No exceptions. Be completely open and honest with her, let her know exactly how you feel. Just ask if you can try again. But know that if you do get another chance, she'll want to see changes. If she says no, then you've got no chance.

• ignore her... she will come back to you if she wants you. Be with someone who wants you.

What Guys Said 1

• sorry but chances are low to succeed