Can you take an ex back? Ladies?

If you used to have feelings for someone but feel like they have stronger feelings. Maybe they are clingy too and you broke it off because of that. Could you ever take someone like that back? What would they have to change?

Most Helpful Girl

• I took back my ex my sophomore year and his freshman year in high school in January 2014. I wish I had kept on walking and not turned around but yeah I took back, huge mistake. He gave me a hug and said he loved me, I wanted to say let me go but I let him get the best of me. Once he came to high school his freshman year he started changing a lot and not in a good way more in a bad way. He started drinking and got arrested in May 2014. It was hard for me to cope with, I wish I had listened to my gut and just kept on walking. But once I took him back he started getting clingy and I started seeing a side of him I never saw before. I was the one that broke up with him because I wanted a relationship that was real and serious. He didn't know what a relationship was and still doesn't. He's a player he likes to flirt with multiple girls, etc. He cheated on me to over the summer. I learned that you can't really change a person. He's like addicted to that stuff to I can see it in his eyes. I should've told him when it was just him and I in the hallway that if you want me back show me. If he wanted me me back he would have to change for the better. As in treat me better in the future, and support me, and show me that he loves me and not just tell me. I can't stand young boys that want a relationship but are to afraid to commitment. If you don't treat her right someone else will. If he is willing to change for the better then yes I'll take him back but if he will continue to treat me like dirt and garbage then no I don't want you, please stay in the past. I believe that exes deserve a second chance but now all exes.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes you can, matter of a fact I just did that today!!!

• no way. the EX can't ever become the main love again

• No way. He is an ex for a reason.

• No, and I LOL at the questions asking how to get your ex back

• I would.

If he says he will try ti make it work.

• I won't break up with someone if there is still a chance. For me ex is an ex no point of taking them back.

What Guys Said 0