My boyfriend is on a dating site, Should I make an account and message him?

My bf is on a dating site. We met online and promised to be off all of them. My friend saw him on the site. Should I message him as another girl and see if he answers or is even checking it?

I feel like he may be cheating like online not in person
okay i did it! ahhhhhhhh i am scared

Most Helpful Guy

• He's obviously keeping options open or is a serial cheat. Try and trap him and arrange a meet where u turn up as the girl he thinks he's meeting. Wear high heels and look stunning. Shove a heel up his arse and also have another date set up and walk away to sit with the new guy. Let the new guy know what your planning as it would be unfair not to. Good luck let us know what happens x

What Guys Said 7

• no don't. don't do that lol.

• go for it. but make sure you put up a fake (cute) picture and fill out the profile entirely, or he will be suspicious. The message could just read "Hey ;-)" or something of that nature..

• No, if ya don't trust him, leave him.
    trying to catch someone out is just asking for trouble

• From my perspective if you only contact his account and he finds out he should understand your concern.

• Does the site say the last time he was online?

• Yes. See if it matches you two together. Ha ha. Reminds me of the PiƱa Colada song.

• No. Just throw his shit out of the house and burn his shit!

What Girls Said 5

• why even waste your time? you already know he's cheating

• I would say do it, it sounds like fun >:)

• YES DO IT! And then ask him and then show it to him when he lies

• Dump his ass, stop wasting your time.

• Do it. He sounds like an asshole though. You better dump him after you gather the evidence.