Is it hard for a 9/10 Asian guy to get a 6/10 White chick?

Well I am not yet living in white people country and not a native English speaker. So my friend told me I was crazy when I said I want to marry white woman. But it's what I want and my life is only happening once. It should be very possible. They have billion people there and I wouldn't need HBB, mildly attractive will do.

Most Helpful Girl

• not hard at all. i know a lot of european girls who lust after Asian boys.

What Girls Said 3

• if you're a 9 why would you want a 6 just bc she's white? you should look for 8s and 9s and even 10s. don't settle just bc of her race. what if y'all get married and she packs on 40 lbs the first 5 years? then your 6 will drop to a 3 and you'll still be a 9 wondering why your life sucks when u could have picked a bad bitch to begin with

• she can lose the weight again

• so... you don't even care about her, just her skin color?

• Of course I care :)

• No if she's white and overweight, I wouldn't want

• lolol. soooo discerning.

• Why the desperation for a white chick?

• Why why? Just sexual preference

• "sexual" preference = fetish "racial" preference is understandable.
      I respect what you are attracted to- I just hope it's for the right reasons and not for the craving of mixed babies, social status, or internal racism, and even a inferiority complex.

What Guys Said 8

• My cousin (white) married a south Asian guy. It happens.

How tall are you?

• Hmm about 5'7", why?

• I'd guess he's around 5'10? Women in my family are -tall- so they may give you a biased impression. My mother, wife, sister, mother in law are all 5'8+, my daughters look to be on track to end up 5'10 or taller.

• so you mean your cousin likes him because he's tall?

• There are many places out there you can find them. They will find you. You just have to go out there and change your environment. My yoga classes have them and I always make a point to talk to them when they smile and acknowledge me. It may sound hard but you have to go out there make yourself known so they will take notice. Just like when you comment here.

• Can you post a photo. If you are a handsome guy, then there will be white women who would like you. It also depends on what city you are living in, the bigger city increases your chances. A rural city would spread women out which would make it difficult meeting them. If you are rich, it helps you date women. If you have a friendly, adventurous, out-going personality, then it will be easier to meet girls. Some white girls are religious, so it might help to be christian/catholic, or jewish.

• If you want to attract white women you have to do this:

1) Start training in martial arts and become a black belt in either (TKD, Judo, Karate, Jiu Jitsu)
    2) Shave your head hair completely bald
    3) Wear round sunglassess like John Lennon
    4) Get tattoo sleeves over your arms
    5) Grow a twirly mustache
    6) Wear Army pants and combat boots with a white T-Shirt
    7) Have a tanned skin

Good Luck!

• If you are an extremely handsome man then why are you gunning for an average looking girl? If you're an extremely handsome guy then you should have no problems attracting equally good looking girls of any race.

• I think that would be fine. Users are jumping on your back, but people behave this way all the time - they're just not as aware of it (Or honest) as you are about your desires.

• 6/10? Gross. Aim way higher. 11/10 at least!

• How did you know you're 9/10?