Where is the fairness of someone who leaves someone else broken and go on to lead a happy life?

How can anyone treat another being that way?

I hope the tables turn

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is never fair, but it fu of great experience's and amazing opportunities you just need to go out and grab them any chance you get. Its hard when someone leaves you in that situation but if they left and are living happily then I guess he wasn't the one for you... its not that they are treating a being that way its that they have chosen to do what is right for them, would you rather be in a relationship were your other half doesn't want to be in? No because then he is just breaking your heart every day over and over again, thats no good for anyone. Hold your head high and enjoy this new found freedom.

What Guys Said 6

• I know how you feel... I've had that too.. but the real question is.. do you choose to stay broken? Look around you, humans are bogus to each other everyday. girls to guys, guys to girls, children to parents, parents to children. It happens. the world is not fair. so I recommend you picking yourself up, dusting urself off and getting back on your horse and if luck permits, you will ride/trample over that douche along the way. (If you want more detail advice... you know how to find/add me :) )

• There is nothing fair but had he stayed he wouldn't be happy and u would. see. that and also wouldn't be happy. He moved on rather than make himself and u suffer. Cruel to be kind! Be happy for him and don't resent it forgive and forget and you'll feel much better. Your happiness will come and you'll feel true love both ways and then you'll thank him for letting u go and allowing u to meet 'the one' good luck x

• So why does he rub my face in it? Why not be happy out of sight out of mind sorta thing?

• That will pass when you accept it and he has nothing to be a prick over. Once you move on he'll get board of it and the boot will be on the other foot. He may even get a little jealous and actually be doing this to try and prevent u from moving on. In time though when you are happy again u will be glad he done what he done and if he's been a prick now then it should start to show u just how lucky u been to not still be with someone that can do this kind of thing x

• Self preservation.

Oh and life is rarely fair.

• Who told you life was fair? You got shit on. So you pick yourself up, improve yourself, and get back out there. Then you will have a happy life.

• First since you want to talk about fairness then tell me how is it fair that someone is unhappy in a relationship, but has to stay just the spare the feelings of the other. It's not. If you're not happy you have the right to leave. That seems pretty fair to me.

• it's call life where there will be not much fairness

What Girls Said 5

• People are selfish. That isn't necessarily a bad thing though. It wouldn't be right for someone to remain in a relationship in which they are unhappy just to make the other person happy. Sometimes people need to go off and find their own happiness. Of course, this will hurt the other person but all you can do is take it as a fact of life and move on. Go out and find happiness of your own elsewhere. That's all you can really do.

• See that's what a lot of people don't seem to get now. If someone isn't happy in a relationship why should they stay just for the sake of keeping the other happy? I know I wouldn't. Even if the relationship has been going for eight years and you find that you're no longer happy with it you have the right to leave despite if it hits the other person.

• @Scorpio909 Exactly. Sometimes people just have to do what's best for themselves, even if that means hurting someone else by leaving the relationship.

• Honestly life isn't fair and it never will be. Your upset that your not being loved, yet a guy lead on a happy life. A kid is dying I hunger in Africa yet a billionaire threw away a whole steak dinner. Life will never be fair, so you've just got to suck it up and move on

• Life is never fair.
    Some suffer more some suffer less.
    If there are no hard lessons, we would be spoiled and not learnt to be understanding amd appreciative.
    It is part and parcel of life

Time heals almost everything
    Please hang in there

• Life is not fair. The ultimate goal of most people is self preservation, if being with you out ways the positives there is no way to expect a person to stay. Someone is always going to get hurt.

• Life isn't fair.