PDA in front of boyfriend's mom?

I have been dating my bf since the beginning of this summer. We are totally in love and maintaining our relationship despite the fact that our colleges are 45 miles apart. We've both had extended contact with each other's parents. His parents (especially his mom!) really like me, and my parents really like him.

This weekend we were both back in our hometown for Fall Break, and I was hanging out at his house. I was talking to his mom in the kitchen about something. All of a sudden, my bf walked up behind me and started massaging my back while his mom and I talked. He was being really touchy, rubbing my shoulders and putting his hands on my waist. I felt a little awkward continuing my conversation and maintaining eye contact with his mom while he was rubbing me.

Am I weird to feel awkward this? What do you think his mom thought of it? And why would my bf be so touchy in front of his mom?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as long as he didn't go for your boobs or between the legs and maybe even the butt, there's no reason to be awkward.

What Guys Said 1

• i made out with my wife when we where dating in front of her parents all the time. thats partly because i hated her dad because he was a prick, but its showing affection is part of being in a romantic relationship. it feels awkward at first but it will feel normal after a while.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not weird. It's just something you're not comfortable with. Tell your boyfriend you're not comfortable with it, otherwise he'll continue and you'll continue to fell awkward.