Should I date this girl please help?

so my freind this girl and i were talking and my freind pulled me aside and he said hey do you like that girl i said yes and he told her straight saying hey you know he likes you then she like instantly started acting different she started laughing and walking away so my freind an i were just chillin on the bench watching the others play basketball then she came back to me and my freind and we all were just talking i forgot about what though then my freind asked me in front of her why do you like her and i said i like her for who she is then school ended... any way the next day she's all saying hi to me approaching and talking to me smiling laughing and such she's starting to touch me while she's laughing i catch her glancing at me i know she likes me but I don't know if she will date me or not

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe ask her out on a date first? See her response and if she says yes then see how the date goes and if it goes very well then it gives you the opportunity to ask her out at the end of the date. By her saying yes to the date it strikes up the odds of her saying yes to going out. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she does like you... ask her out?

• I think she needs to get used to the fact that you like her, trust me.. Girls are like that, when they find out that a guy likes them, they started to act a little weird.. Watch her body language everyday.. it'll wear off.. But if she keeps acting this way, she like you and you should ask her out :))

What Guys Said 0