I need help I don't know what to do?

So I like this guy and I think he doesn't even know who I am I don't know what to do and I am tonshy to go up and say hi

What Guys Said 2

• Well... at your age, that's not uncommon. Shyness around the guy you like is entirely normal.

I WOULD recommend talking to him, though. Stop by his locker as he's getting something out, say hi, and just tell him who you are and that you think he's kinda cool. There's nothing wrong with giving a guy a compliment like that, and he'll definitely appreciate it! You don't have to do anything more than that. It's a starting point and when you see him in school, you can smile and say hi to each other.

And remember that just because he's a guy doesn't mean he's some alien being with whom you have no idea how to commnicate. He's a person, just like you, minus the monthlies.

I hope this helps! :)

• Why do you like him if you can't even say hi?

What Girls Said 0