What kind of texts annoy you? which ones catch your eye? girls and guys

I don't want to be that person...I really haven't but he use to text me and now doesn't really that often. so what kind of texts annoy you? what kind of texts will catch your eye to respond. I can't be overly sexual... I wish I could

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't apologize for not being overly sexual in your texts. Frankly all that will get you is the wrong kind of attention from a guy who wants FWB or will not take you seriously. You don't say what kind of texts he was sending. It could be that he was looking for electronic "fun" and not really interested in more than that and you are not floating his boat. But, if you don't want a hop into the sack and were hoping he wanted to date you and get to know you, you have your answer.

What Guys Said 4

• Pointless texts annoy me, I hate it when I receive a text that I can't work out why I've been sent it, I've had texts from people telling me they've just had their tea, and kind of feel bad because I feel I should reply because someone's sent me a message, but there's nothing to send. Oh, also really annoying are texts to ask if you're there because you haven't replied within 5mins. If someone wants a real time response they should phone.

If it's a casual chatty text, I like messages that have an obvious flow to them so I have something to reply

• Anything laced with mystery and intrigue. Double entendre. Innuendo. And so on.

• If sexual is off limits... then cute and funny texts are fun. But don't overdue it by sending one every 10min unless you're in a text convo.

• Keep it relevant. It's for convenience, not for carrying on conversations or for trivia.

What Girls Said 6

• I hate texts that consists of just; "lol", "okay" or "I know."

Pisses me off!

I also hate random texts at like, 12 in the morning. I know what it says and the answer is no.

As much as it kills me sometimes, I LOVE the texts that keep me up and thinking

"What the hell did that mean?!" They've gotta be elusive, mysterious, and have a touch of tease. Something that will have me thinking for a few minutes before I can hit the reply button.

• texts that just say "hey" and nothing else...especially if I barely know them [unless maybe I'm infatuated with him...but even then it can be annoying since they obviously have nothing else to say.] if you want a conversation over texting then at least say "hey what's up?"

• The texts that annoy me is when they don't really answer a question, or didn't answer it at all... Or the text that just says "Ok" >.<

Texts that catch my eye are meaningful texts - or ones that say I need to talk x)

• If he's stopped texting you, maybe he's not a texter, or maybe he's just not interested. Don't waste your time trying to say something suave and mysterious over a text if he has stopped contacting you. Try calling him or asking him out.

• If the text is longer than three pages, its annoying.

• I think its annoying when people text me something more than 2 pages. Unless its a SUPER important.