Whats Too Tall For Most Guys?

I Come From A Long Line Of Tall Females On My Dads Side Of The Family. An I Wanted To Know What Is Too Tall For Some Of The Guys Out There? B/c My Mom Has A Friend (my moms not tall and neither is her friend) But All She Does Is Criticize My Height And Say Rude Little Comments I Tell My Mom And My Mom Just Says Ignore Her B/c she's Jealous Of Your Height. So I'm Curious I Know Not All Guys Have The Same Standards But Still Whats Too Tall For You Guys?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• >6' is too tall for md

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a little over 5'9", so I'd have to say that over 5'6" is too tall for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Above like 5'7"

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 5'9, and too tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'7 myself, so I tend to feel insecure around women that are 5'10 + because the vast majority of women expect men to be taller than they are. In terms of dating I don't really care how tall she is, but as far as aesthetics I guess between 4'10 and 5'9 is ideal (in my mind).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 9... but I like taller girls, although, I think 6' 6 is too tall even for for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's with capping every word... that's annoying more than height

I prefer girls who are shorter than me without heels, but taller than me with them on. I'm between 5'5" and 5'8", not sure exactly what my exact height is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem. :(

0|0
    0|0