Whats Too Tall For Most Guys?

I Come From A Long Line Of Tall Females On My Dads Side Of The Family. An I Wanted To Know What Is Too Tall For Some Of The Guys Out There? B/c My Mom Has A Friend (my moms not tall and neither is her friend) But All She Does Is Criticize My Height And Say Rude Little Comments I Tell My Mom And My Mom Just Says Ignore Her B/c she's Jealous Of Your Height. So I'm Curious I Know Not All Guys Have The Same Standards But Still Whats Too Tall For You Guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• >6' is too tall for md

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a little over 5'9", so I'd have to say that over 5'6" is too tall for me.

• Above like 5'7"

• i'm 5'9, and too tall

• I'm only 5'7 myself, so I tend to feel insecure around women that are 5'10 + because the vast majority of women expect men to be taller than they are. In terms of dating I don't really care how tall she is, but as far as aesthetics I guess between 4'10 and 5'9 is ideal (in my mind).

• I'm 5' 9... but I like taller girls, although, I think 6' 6 is too tall even for for me.

• What's with capping every word... that's annoying more than height

I prefer girls who are shorter than me without heels, but taller than me with them on. I'm between 5'5" and 5'8", not sure exactly what my exact height is

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem. :(