When would be a good time to marry someone that you met online?

i met this guy on black planet ad we have been conversating for about 6 months now.but we haven't met in person yet.we will be meeting soon.he wants to get married in december and myself february.please give me your opinion on this matter

Most Helpful Guy

• As the others have pointed out, you would be better of waiting a fair while longer before getting completely serious about this. Whilst I support what online relationships are - and can result in - one must remember that it is very easy to change how you are percieved by others, so tread carefully.

Negative light aside, You should definatel meet this guy. Get to know each other a lot more and remember that your friends and family (those who know you best) can support you and help you clearly decide when you are ready to take your relationship with this fellow to the next level.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't even consider marriage until I'd met someone in real life, and had known them for a while. No matter how long you've known someone online, and how well you get on, things can seem different once you finally meet

• Larry David says that a good compromise is when neither party is happy. So January. Or, flip a coin.

What Girls Said 5

• Sweetie meet him first please. You have to be able to look directly into his eyes to know him expecially his facial reactions to things, body language, if he is a MESSY MESSY man, etc. If everything is peachy then do what your heart desires.

• you may know each other really well but if you can plan a wedding, you can plan to meet in person. and you should before you make any wedding plans.

• You need to spend time together in person first. My friend met her boyfriend online and he moved her for her and things worked out great, but you can't tell over the internet whether you have good chemistry with someone.

• A good time would be when you've actually met the guy. And dated in person. For a while. Then decide if you still want to marry him. People are sometimes different than they are online.

• STOP YELLING AT ME