Should men be allowed to beat on women?

should mean be allowed to beat on women in any circumstance? i think guys need to be in prison. watch the link of this video to see what im referring to.

m.worldstarhiphop.com/.../video.php

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, we've gone overboard with it to the point of insanity. Just look on this board--one prime example was a girl who saw a text to her boyfriend from another girl "attacked him with all my strength" and he fought back, so she was claiming abuse and victim status.

Girls literally think that they have the right to attack a man, and he hits her back, it's abuse.

So compared to that, I say hell yes, it should be legal to slap your wife/girlfriend. Better to allow that then the current insanity of "my boyfriend hit me back after I attacked him, he's abusive!"

• That pisses me off, how girls have this mindset to hit a guy because their a girl, but cry to the cops when they get hit.

What Guys Said 19

• people shouldn't beat on people period. it's called assault

• I'm agin' it, because these modern women can't take a punch! Glasses jaws rule!

• Well if she provoked him into hitting her then she had it coming, although violence is never the key, no matter if you're man or a woman or something in between.

• Prison? Nah. This is one of those situations wherein probably everyone was being an awful person and it culminated in inevitable violence. Obviously, only her pride was hurt, but yeah, the situation is awful. Makes me uncomfortable.

• I don't think anybody should be beating on anyone else.

• I think the old fashioned slap around the head when a woman is being totally irrational and needs to snap out of it should be accepted. The same way you would hit a child, since women and children are similar in some ways.
    However, anything intended to hurt is unacceptable.

• Resorting to violence in order to make a "point" is pathetic as fuck and only proves that you don't have the intelligence nor the patience to solve the issue verbally.

• When someone is screaming over the top of you or crying hysterically and not going to give you a chance to talk anyway, a small clip behined the ear to bring that person back to reality is fine.
      Society is too sensitive these days.

• Beat pussy with penis yes, anything else nope.

• the way i see it, if your getting flogged back then YES, but if you hit her and she done nothing to you then its wrong. example: i was out camping and i told this girl we was just friends after we broke up and her friend made a move and so did i, she starting punching me in the face, so i did the same back. hate it or love it. thats how i see it. im not going to get smacked and do nothing back

• She deserved that, she probably dared him to, lots of black girls do that and when they do thats their reaction either that or they say their brother, or their cousin or dad is coming for you.

• In retaliation to a physical assault, yes.
    If it gets her off sexually, in the proper mindset, with consent, yes.
    Otherwise, the answer should be an overwhelming no.

• Either of them can try at least !!

• No, unless she was threatening you with a weapon...

• Depends. If a women kicks him in the balls? Slaps or punches him than yes he does/should have the right to stick up for himself. And I hate this double standard BS how everyone keeps saying Well women aren't as strong as a man? You don't need to be strong to do bodily harm to someone. I knew kids in JH/HS who weren't tall or muscular and they could knock someone out. If women don't want to be hit, then don't hot the guy period.

• notice how she's all tough then he hits her and she quiets down like "Oh shit, what do I do now?"

Women exploit their protection by the law in cases of physical contact more than they should. And some women really are asking to be hit, but men usually restrain themselves. Honestly watching this video gave me a bit of satisfaction knowing that this woman will think twice before exploiting her protection again.

"Learn your fuckin' place". Something that a lot of women need to understand if that if they aggravate us enough, when it really comes down to it we could beat the shit out of you and you couldn't do a thing about it.

• "should mean be allowed to beat on women in any circumstance?"

No, and I defy you to find any sane person who takes that point of view.

How about you stop tilting against non-existent windmills, okay?

• No, unless a woman hits him first, in which case she's got it coming. A lot of women hide behind their gender and think they can hit a man and get away with it. If a woman hits a man she should expect to get it right back.

• No, never. Unless he is protecting himself or someone, such as a kid. This guy is mentally and emotionally weak. He allowed someone to verbally frustrate him to the point of reacting in violence.

• No one should be allowed to beat on anyone. The persons gender that does the beating or is getting beat makes no difference.

• If a person hits someone the other person has the right to hit back. Other than that nobody should be hitting anyone

What Girls Said 5

• No one should be allowed to beat on anyone. That's unethical. And a terribly immature and awful way to release one's anger.

• its not taken serious enough in states the way it need to be

• @asker it may not be taken seriously by many culturally but it is serious legally.

• Nobody should be "allowed" to beat/punch/kick/bite/whatever ANYONE, unless it's for self-defense and 100% necessary.

• Never ever
    Roarrrrr

• I was taught "If you hit a man, expect to get hit like a man." I think no one should beat on anyone else.

• No, and neither woman should be allowed to beat men.

• but many do right? thats whats unequal

• "but many do right?" A lot of men and women beat their partners. Women tend to make up for their lack of strength by using a weapon, surprise attacks, and attacking the man's genitals. Beating someone is wrong. No one should be hitting anyone.