Does kissing even mean anything nowadays?

Does a kiss mean anything nowadays anymore? Back then, kissing was a big deal and it means you two are in love. Nowadays I see people kissing everyone, random hookers etc. Does kissing mean anything to you anymore? Is it even special anymore, or you just kiss everyone cuz why not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I'm in a relationship and women touch, hug, or kiss me on occasions. It means nothing to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Psh everyone knows you don't kiss hookers on the mouth. I really don't see kissing as that big of a deal.

• Kissing is as common as a high five now a days doesn't mean much.

What Girls Said 1

• I love this question! I know what you mean though! For me, it still means something to me. I don't go around smooching with anyone. Only my bf gets some of that! lol... but yeah, there seems to be less meaning attached to kissing which I don't think is cool.

• Yeah me too! I mean you two are sharing saliva I don't understand why some people can share saliva and exchange fluid if they don't even like each other :/