Most unattractive thing about a guy?

Let's get some answers!! Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• I can't stand overly dominant , controlling guys. The type of guys who try to do the thinking for you. Who dismiss what you're saying. Who assume they know EVERYTHING because they "experienced so much" but really they know nothing. The ones who try to belittle you. They ones who try to throw jabs at you but think you're not suppose to be offended. The type who acts like you have no common sense about anything. Like if a guy talks about nothing but sex , when first meeting you, he wants nothing more. I had an asshole tell me I read too many magazines!!!

I fucking hate these type of guys!!! They make my blood boil and want to punch them in the throat!!! Personality is everything to me. Appearances can be overlooked. Sorry about the rant. I just got through talking to a guy like this and he was NOT even attractive.

• You deserve to be belittled because men are dominant over women deal with it

• I guess I described you to the tee. You deserved to be punched in the throat.

• BTW, don't ask questions if you don't want people's honest opinions

• there imaturity and by that i mean their actions, and how they think their "too cool for you" things like that!

• A bad attitude, drug/alcohol abuse, arrogance, disrespect towards others (especially women) and selfishness are all wildly unattractive.

• Clinginess: might as well cut up your man card and light that shit on fire.

• when they act like fucken dicks. Acting like theyre better than you & shit 😂😂 . Especialy those like "Buff" dudes that are in your class that go to the gym & just wear shorts & a whatever shirt thinking theyre all big when theyre just fat as fuck "bulking" or whatever my fucken ass lmao

• Sexist. Racist. Bigoted. Disrespectful. Rough. Impatient. Doesn't like physical Affection.

• Self pity and desperation.

• Arrogance, inconsistency

• Physically: obese/super overweight.

Behaviour wise: Smoking, drinking too much, drug use.

• Being a jerk, carelessness, no sense of humor, disrespect.

Physically, probably the smell of sweat (unless its right after gym or something) and bad teeth

• His mind & His heart.

• No confidence, whiny, always apologizing and trying to kiss my ass. The ones that make me feel like I might as well be dating a female. I can't -_-

• physical: too much hair (body, arms,...), bald or becoming bald (at a young age), dirty long nails, in general not taking care of your personal hygiene.
    Personality wise I would say being a macho, ignorant, a total dickhead.

• Obesity just makes me not even want to talk to you
    Arrogance is the second one

• Need to be in the center of attention, cowardness and being needy.

• No being clean, generally being a liar.

• You probably lie all the time to yourself to make it seem like you're the victim in any relationship

• Tries to be someone he's not and its clearly obvious he's faking it, and arrogance that makes you feel like you're inferior to him. Also hitting on any girl trying to get a date makes him seem really shallow and unattractive

• Crusty apperance, meth, stench, poop fetishes, murder raps, crocs. :P

• Does not accept reason, will not admit if he's wrong, refuses to compromise. All those qualities I dislike with a passion.

• cockyness, outlandish crude jokes, ignorence, selffish

• • Cockiness
    • Not being Family-Oriented
    • Obesity
    • Smoking
    • Excessive Drinking
    • Too Hairy
    • Stubborness
    • Bad Breath
    • If he's Depressing
    • Disrespectful
    • Long Nails
    • If he wears nail polish or skinny jeans
    • If he can't stay faithful

And Just Know That Size Matters...

• When a guy ask me to give him my nude pictures it's make me dislike him and feel insecure with him...

• the 'swag' look

• and bad breath

• Long and dirty fingernails!

What Guys Said 9

• Empty wallet.

• Well, from what i've seen, hear and been told by women and guys who are good with women:

Neediness
    Repetitiveness (Not persistence though)
    Poor hygiene
    Cowardice
    Boring
    Untrustworthy
    Mean to her and/or others
    Doesn't stand up for her
    Too many feminine traits (A few is fine and actually preferred by most women)

• Most girls I am friends with tell me that feeling the need to be recognized for every little thing he does for them, whether they asked for it or not, is thee most annoying thing a guy can do.

• Drug use, cocky, arrogant, obesity (very fat), cheater, irresponsible, disrespectful, not caring for others and many more

• NEEDINESS,
    top unattractive trait of a guy and a woman

• Anybody going by Icantwait?

• Their sexist tendencies

• short guys

• Guys that are broke.