Depression from being single?

Hi, do you all think you can develop depression if your's always single and find dating difficult?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... I've developed depression over it. It's definitely possible.

What Girls Said 3

• No one wants to be alone and the worst is you are alone and walk by a "perfect" couple that can't keep their hands off of each other. You just want to pop their heart balloon and punch one of them in the throat. Bright side, you will not be alone forever. She'll pop up when you least expect it. Two solutions: be patient, go find someone:) life is too short to have any sort of depression!

• Yes, very possible. Espesially when people close to you find relationships easier

• Yes, you can develop depression from being single. I'm severely depressed right now. Guys tell me I'm beautiful. But yet I don't hv a bf. Guys also tell me I'm really sweet. Only I can't figure out why I'm alone. I'm nice and fun so what's the real problem?

What Guys Said 3

• It can, though it need not always be that way. Do you feel you are becoming down because of being single, asker?

• you become very demotivated, it leads you to think you should approach dating and relationships as "robotic" meaning you gain the eyes and favor of the girls eyes by means of materialistic stuff and then you don't really "know" this girl but she is with you for "social status".
      "Do you feel you are becoming down because of being single" yes, I guess so

• What are you doing to try to stop being so down? What are you doing to try to be in a relationship?

• If you find dating difficult and dont have any one night stands or any friends with benefits or just dont have sex in general i can imagine it would build up some depression in you.

• Actual depression? no. A state of? Hell yes you can *raises hand* I know the feels.