My boyfirend said if he saw another girl naked he would pop a boner, how do I act upon this?

I told him I feel like I can't trust him, seven been together 8 months and he's never said anything like that!

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls probably get wet easier than men getting boners. You can't tell me you wouldn't get wet, from seeing another man naked (granted he's attractive to you)

• I wouldn't let it get to that point I would walk alway.

• It's a natural instinct. humans are turned on by attractive things, no matter how serious a relationship is

• Humans*

What Guys Said 14

• Well, i see things this way he shouldn't be coming out and telling you other
    naked girls give him a erections that makes you feel hurt , low, sad inside
    i know i wouldn't want a girlfriend to tell me that a guy at work was making her wet
    that's if i had a girlfriend ya know.

• It may be a normal reaction if u really fancy somebody as long as wouldn't act on it and do anything with her and its something a lot of people would think but should never tell a partner. His response should be if he saw a naked girl it would get him horny for u not for. the girl. Great example of speaking before thinking...

• There's nothing for you to do. He is experiencing a normal male response. You can't tell me you've never seen another guy and gotten tingly down in your ladybits.

• You don't act upon this. Guys see girls, guys get aroused. Girls see guys, girls get aroused. What do you think all that 'OMG CHANNING TATUM HE'S A HUNK' shit in the women's magazines is for?

If this means you can't trust him (and you told him this?) then maybe you're not ready for a boyfriend.

• Newsflash, you are not the only physically attractive female in the universe. This realization must make you extremely sad and disappointed, I'm guessing.

• Prove to him you're the only naked woman you need in his life? I don't really know, sounds fine to me, as long as he doesn't cheat on you or anything.

• Just because your in a relationship doesn't mean other girls suddenly become ugly. If I saw some lingerie model get naked its going to be physically impossible to not get a boner

• Your bf is a normal guy and an honest one, don't worry about it.

• its totally normal... a hot naked girl is always gonna give a guy an erection

• Newton's Laws of Motion cannot fail. We do not hav a remote control or kill switch for that function. Its autonomous. That's y people say "Don't be a dick". Coz a dick is supposed to be that way. Uncontrollable. Can I be offended coz I want sex right now and my gf has her periods? No, Coz its the same kind of biological crap. Deal with it, Or get a toy with a dildo.

• getting a boner is something we can't control , woman!! it's totally a dependent organ !

• I'm a vegetarian and yet I still like the smell of bacon... I think this is similar. Hopefully that makes some sense...

• true enough no one in this world will not get a boner

• Congrats your BF is not a closet homosexual. Be happy. Getting a boner isn't cheating, sticking his boner in "not your vagina" is.

What Girls Said 8

• I feel with all honesty that This eye pooper news should also be an Eye Opener to you. I wouldn't trust him Now as far as I could throw him or how "Far" the human eye can see, HMIH...
    I also find his Remarks Rude and Crude Cruddy and a slap in your ol' kisser. I would have second thoughts about Having "Second" anything with this little pup. He's in the doghouse, in my book of Etiquette and either put a muzzle on him or give him his poop papers and tell him to take a walk off a short Prank Plank.
    You deserve better... He just barked up the wrong tree.
    Good luck. xx

• I think it was unreasonable for him to tell you, I'd be pissed off if mine said that. Men are perfectly capable of looking/walking away from a random naked girl, which would be the appropriate thing to do if in a relationship anyway. Dont be a dog and stare with your mouth hanging open, just walk away.

• Its immature and naive of you to think that WOULDN'T happen. Its normal. I mean, p*rn?

• Act to what a normal body response?

• Omg.. i dun lyk boys opinion they gave... the fact is im not get wet easily by only lookin at attractive guys.. without love.. i just cant... i guess boys arroused easier than girls

• Next time say something similar. "If I saw another man naked.. well.. I'll be slipping and sliding all over the place".. just making something up really quickly now. or mention dick size in p*rn movies and how much that turns you on to see those shlongs. That one will bother him to. It's just to make him aware of his words. Teach him a lesson ;)

I am like that: I treat people the way they treat me and if they don't lke it they shouldn't behave that way to me either.

• The hell is wrong with that dude, why dont u tell him. ( oh i just saw a naked man and im wet).

• Sounds like a normal biological reaction