What do you think about beautifulpeopel. com?

what do you think about beautifulpeopel. com? if they accept you, i means you are handsome?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never been seen the website before so I have no idea

• it is a dating website but not every body can be a member. you shouls upload your photo then peopleof opposite sex decide to let you in or reject you.

• Thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• No. Some of the people on the site aren't even attractive. They're just fit and have good skin. That isn't enough.

• What the fuck else does a person need?

• what a scary name!

• it isn't scary :)

• I won't even bother looking that bullshit up.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know what that site is, Mr. Beautiflupeopel. com spammer. You should probably at least spell 'people' correctly.

• would you tell me why you call me spammer? I am a member of that website now. but it seems people hate it.

• Because you are a new account who mentions the same url twice.

• naaa! why would i do that? it's my first and and only post about this website.

• I had never heard of it, so I took a quick look. I think it would be full of elitist, narcissistic, ego-maniacs. That aren't worth most peoples time.

• It's a dating site where you have to submit photo of you, then before you can join; the photo you submitted is going to be rated by members. If you get high enough rating you are through to use the site... Yes... I have joined that site once before.