Can you be addicted to a person?

I think I am addicted to this girl I know. I'm not all over her face or obsessed about her but if she doesn't talk to me for a day I feel like an addict
I don't show it but inside it's like my world is falling apart. I don't really know why this happens, can you actually get addicted to a person like drugs or alcohol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you can. You can get addicted to anything. Aw your relationship with this girl sounds cute.

What Girls Said 10

• So does her new furniture look great from the yard?
    Just kidding... lol You just really like her, you aren't obsessed yet. Give it a bit and if you do then you will finally admit you aren't obsessed, just in love.

• dude you're in love

• Yes i can when he's my world and i'm his world for the time being. A sad temporary addiction.

• Love drug.. Its quite common lol thats quite cute man

• Yes. Infatuation or co dependency.

• That's so cute! :D

• You only addicted to a fantasy not a real person

• You're addicted to the way she makes you feel. So in a sense yes, you can get addicted to a person. I feel the exact same way with the guy I like, so just know it's normal. Just with him, if I go a day without talking to him I feel anxious, like I need to have some sort of contact with him. I think it comes down to us really like them, and that we like how we feel when we interact with them.

• You can get addicted to a person.. it depends on how really your situation can be if you can't contact them.

If you don't contact them, you may feel headaches, anger, complete desperation and dependence, an urge to cry, nervousness, non-stop thinking about them, lack of concentration, anxiety, you may need a therapist's consultation.

If you only feel empty and sad, you love her.

• Yes!! That is what I've been expericiencing the past week. I like someone at work and whenever he isn't in the office, i feel so sad and incomplete. Even if we dont talk, as long as I can see him, im all good. All day im thinking about him. isn't this love?

• Fuck. same thing. only for me it's college. I just wanna keep looking at her eyes every fucking second. I just thought I was obsessed and needed help lol

• Hahah *high five* This is love. Im sure of it. Also, I know he is looking at me too ❤ how about your girl?

• Aye, lol its exciting. Her eyes I tell you, they talk more than her mouth does. All sparkly sparkly. She has a grin whenever she sees me, like the grin we all have when the waiter comes out with the food we've just ordered
      Basically I'm going nuts, and I want to stay this way forev

What Guys Said 0