Why women online seems more intersted in realtionships than women in reality?

I met a lot of women online , and they make efforts to keep things intersting , they chat , they act nice , they dont playbhard to get games , and they are easy to talk to.
While women in reality act distant , hard to get , they make talking to them is diffecult and they dont make any effort they want the guy to do all the work.
Why its different and how can i find a normal woman in real life? Is it possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it the same with guys. Like trying to get blood from a stone.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• For me, im interested in relationship in reality but I don't have the guts to show it. How am I supposed to say? "I like you, want to hang out sometimes?" I'm too shy for that haha and maybe i appear to act distant because of that. While im not, im trying to appear more friendly tho...

What Guys Said 1

• I've had mixed experiences online. Lie my last girlfriend years back was obsessed with the idea of a relationship but I also met girls who wanted to meet me if I said I was only looking to casually meet girls and they only were interested in just hanging out. In general the girls I'd talk to online were "scarred" from their exes and this made it a problem for me to keep talking to them. I also met girls who were druggies and alcoholics. The other girls who I'd read the profiles of online seemed to want higher earning men also. They'd mention they refused to date guys without high end college degrees, refused to date guys in retail, and so on. They basically limit themselves so much and years later, they're still "online now" and single claiming "there's no good guys left."