Guys, what's the perfect girl to you. Girls, what's the perfect guy for you?

Is it certain personalities? Do you like tall, or short? Funny or serious? Just anything that you like

Most Helpful Guy

• This would be my kind of woman:

I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I don't have any "perfect" body type that I prefer; just as long as everything's (relatively) proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and everything fits her body. Having a beautiful face is most attractive. That being smooth skin, deep eyes, great smile, good teeth, beautiful hair, etc.

I usually am more attracted to white girls. Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn. I don't care what their profession is. If you're mature and carry yourself with confidence and poise, I don't care your education level. Don't care what your sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as you're loyal to me. Hopefully someone within my age range. 21 +/- 4 years; that's not a hard rule though.

What Guys Said 6

• Nothing definitive, I have said this and always will, you all have your own combinations, with your perfect imperfections, and that's my honest answer. There are, however, a few things most, if not all of us gents, have in common when looking the one. It goes something like this:

1. Personality
    First and foremost, personality. Although it's the looks that first chance his eye, personality is what keeps him. Guys look for a lady who’s humble, attractive and offers some substance. A bad personality is fatal.

2. We all have our own type, and how you dress says a lot
    I'm not going to lie and say looks don't stand for anything because obviously, physical appearance factors in, and when it comes to dressing up and going out, he might like to show off how beautiful you are. However, there is a fine line between “trashy” and “attractive.” Dress to impress, don't dress to get with every guy.

3. For those all nighters...
    Being able to hold a converstaion and talk about everything and anything is soo important. Intelligence is important. Being an airhead is unattractive and often a deal breaker. I hear a lot of ladies talk about communication with men; however, it’s a two-way street and applies to both parties. Opposites very well may attract, but sometimes in relationships, they don’t work in effect.

4. Give your all or don't give at all
    Be open, Be yourself, Love him, give him you all. If you give him 100 percent of yourself, he’s almost guaranteed to reciprocate; the better a girl treats me, the better I treat her.

That's just generally speaking, I hope that helps :)
    What outlines your perfect guy?

• I would love a guy who is protective, confident, someone who would give me his all... Someone who could love me unconditionally. And just always be able to be himself around me

• That sounds more than reasonable :)
      I hope you find the right guy one day soon :) Just don't ever give up, yeah, cause in that moment you do he'll walk by, all it takes is that split second

• To kick off my attraction she must look hot, to build upon it she must have a decent personality. She has to be mature, honest, caring, trustworthy etc. After that she has to be compatible with my interests. And when those things are filled, I'd say she'd be perfect. :)

• thin, small butt, flat belly, moderate boobs, loves anal sex from behind or reverse cowgirl, loves to deepthroat, long straight hair, likes pot, smooth complexion, at least has an appreciation for video games, a bit introverted.. that's all I can think of offhand..

• Skinny but with some exercise behind that body. Don't care about boob size (not too big though). Cute and rounded butt (built in a gym). Beautiful legs.
    Height: 5'7''-5'9'' (more or less).
    Weight: Lets say 120-130 lbs

Eyes: Don't care, but if she's brunette, green eyes would be awesome.
    Hair: Either blonde or brown.

Personality: A bit goofy, likes to have fun, is an active person, she care and loves, and most of all, my happiness is her happiness.

• Someone who takes me as I am, flaws and all. Someone I can talk to about anything and everything. Someone who knows me inside and out, and vice versa.

• Puts up with my BS. Perfect girlfriend right there.

What Girls Said 2

• The perfect guy for me is someone that's down to earth, who is confident in himself, is positive and has a happy desposition about him. He would be mature , well read, open minded, accepting, has a purpose in this world, has his own mind and isn't easily influenced, is street smart and has a good heart.

Am I asking for too much? Lol

• And I would like it if he was funny.

• Oh not to forget he would be into healthy eating, working out and does some form of martial arts.

• A guy who is VERY funny and random and who is not afraid to be himself, smartish but not brainy and also polit and a gentlemen :)