How should I respond to a guy I just met who asked to hang?

We met up in line for the career fair. We talked for 2 minutes about careers and internships before he had to go to another booth. He asked for my contact info, and I gave it to him simply for the purpose of networking.

We texted briefly about the career fair (6 total text messages) before he asked if i'd be down to hang out.

I don't mind hanging out with him in regards of being just friends and for networking--however, I don't want to assume that he is interested in me. How can I express that I'm not interested in him, however I would be down to hang out. Also, I have a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• You do just that "I hope I'm not being presumptuous but I just wanted to let you know that I think you're cool, and would love to hang out but we will be hanging out as platonic friends, only. I'm already in a committed relationship"

What Girls Said 0