Ex boyfriend broke up with me. How do I go about giving him his stuff back?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me about 4 weeks ago, but then changed his mind. He apologised to me and I suggested we should meet to talk about things. We met up, got to an agreement but after a few days, I got a really weird feeling in my tummy. He told me some things, that worried me, but he agreed that we should try once again.

I told him yesterday over text that I agreed with the breakup. He was going back on forth on the decision and took a day to respond to my text, saying that he wasn't ready for a relationship at the moment and even mentioning his family giving him stress. I just wrote that I understood and that I wished him all the best, but added that how I should go about giving him his shirt back (I had borrowed it the week before) and asked if I could leave it in the letterbox.

Three hours later after having read my message, he texts me "___ we could meet..."

Should I tell him that I'm not comfortable with meeting? I get a strange vibe, that he might be trying to manipulate me into staying with him since he's always unsure whether to break up or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• put the shirt in the letterbox and text him that he's too late. he should go check his mails

What Guys Said 3

• What I did with my ex of 3 years was block her number, Skype and Facebook... Put all the gifts and pictures and whatever reminded me of her. Drove to her house and dropped it in front of her doorstep of her house

That girl cheated on me and wants to be mutual friends? Hell no! Good riddance. >:V

• Send it by post or give it to a charity shop don't meet him he sounds very confused and if he is that unsure about u then he's not worth waiting for

• Just send them back by mail, if he says he'll pick it up say no tell him you'll send it by mail, it gives the strongest message.

• He told me he wanted to meet up, which I'm not sure whether I want to..

What Girls Said 3

• Ask your best friend girl or guy friend who is close to him to help pick it up for you. Because your not comfortable meeting him! I'm sure they will understand!!!

• My ex did the same, give it to his family or if he keeps trying to suggest meeting up or something, just give it to one of his friends or something. Seriously it's not worth it. I did that, ended up getting back with my ex and I'm still getting over him and that was in November.

• Tell him you don't wish to meet and that you'd rather just send it to him. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.