She said she wants me in her life?

Don't know what to think of this, I feel friend zoned. I went out a couple of times with this girl from work, felt like we had a good time. Then, she tells me she just wants to be friends. She kept calling and texting me daily and when I saw her she is super touchy and wants to hold me hand and stuff. She even changed my computer wallpaper to a heart with a note from her on it. I really like her but I just don't know what to think. Today she tells me she "really wants me in her life". I am really confused. Is this friend zone or is she still interested?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like she wants to take things to the next level. Have you had sex or fooled around with her yet? A more important question is what do you want? o you want a relationship with her. If so tell her so and see where the chips fall.