Is this friend zone?

i went on a couple dates with this girl and she tells me, i just want to be friends. She started calling and texting me daily though and she is basically all over me when she sees me, wants to hold hands, plays with my hair, picks lent off my shoulder, puts her hand on my thigh. She also randomly changed my background on my phone to a heart. I feel horrible because I like her. Is this the friend zone or so I have a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just come out and ask her if she only looks at me as a friend or has her feelings changed. I see your age 30 to 35 so at yaws age she's (should be) mature enough to give you an honest answer. She's taking things a bit too far if she's still looking at you as a friend but doing the things you've listed. Honestly it sounds like to me that (if she answers friend) that she doesn't want you but doesn't want anybody else to have you either. A fall back so to say. I'm sorry this sounds so mean. I'm just being honest.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you might have a chance... Becuase she's obviously fitting with you, I wouldn't confront her I would just see where things go and play it cool

• No, it's not friendship. She may have someone but likes you.

My ex said we are friends but he kept touching me and flirting with me as if we are together. I know he wants me but he may have another life that prevents him from being mine completely.

As for your girl, you should ask her I thinks. She does like you.

What Guys Said 2

• Total friend zone, dude.

• Wow, you're in a very tough spot, she friendzone and now is rubbing salt on the wound.