Does he like me more than a friend?

Well there is a guy who i've been knowing through my moms friends. He came from California He is 19 while i am only 17. I started crushing on him real hard and we started talking to me. We hanged out once and I started liking him Soon after, i had dirty thoughts and wanted to have sex with him. Now please don't judge me on this but it was my decision. He agreed and we did it but in the middle he stopped because he felt awkward knowing the fact he knows my mom and her bf. After that, we still talked but rarely because he is usually busy with working and felt bad for what we did. But a few weeks later we started hanging out more, going to the movies and going out to eat. We do hug each other or kiss each other but he told me he has respect for my mom and didn't want to do anything more than that. He drives me around and all but Im confused about our relationship. I like him more than a friend but when i asked him what our relationship was, he told me he wasn't sure. He said I am a chill person to hang out with but that was it. I feel like he isn't using me because he always ask if we could get some food or go to the movies but i'm not for sure. He also told me he was going back to California to visit... I was sad because my mom said he's not coming back but he promised me he would come back.. so yea. question is does he like me more than a friend? if so, does he want to just slow it down? If not, what is our relationship? Im just confused. I like him but I am trying to figure out what are we before I end up committing..

I also forgot to say he told me in his past relationships, most of his ex girlfriends cheated on him.. soo I don't know if that has anything to do with this confusion

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1