I asked this girl on a date but she says she's to busy?

I asked this girl on a date and she says she is to busy. She takes ap classes and work almost every day after work. She told me she is so stressed with school and work, so I told her if you are so stressed why don't you take a day off, and she said she can't afford to relax. She can't afford to take a day off because she is focused on getting into a great college. And I told her "I like her but it sucks that you work all the time and you have so much school work to do". She said "I know, it sucks. But its the the time of year with my college applications but once all that is done I should have more time". Is she honestly busy or she just don't want to do anything?

What Girls Said 2

• I went out on two dates with a guy once and he kept asking me out again and I kept saying I was busy with exams, moving etc. I told him I'd let him know when I did have time. I was sort of busy, but it wasn't like I had zero time. I just didn't like him very much. If the feeling had been mutual I would definitely have made sure to have some time for him. In the end I told him that I didn't think we matched too well and that I'd rather stay friends. That way he didn't have to keep asking anymore.

• She might not want to go out with you or she might truly be busy.. I don't really know but you shouldn't tell her you like her again because that seems a little needy so I would just talk to her and maybe she'll bring up dating again

What Guys Said 0