Guys would you ever date a girl with a mood disorder caused by a chemical imbalance if she stayed on top of it?

Would u date someone with a mood disorder that rarely causes her to get irritable and withdrawn. And she takes care of herself and stays on top of it so it doesn't get bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sure, why not? None of us are perfect.

I personally don't mind irritability and mood swings so long as my partner claims responsibility for her actions and knows that I'm not gonna allow myself to be treated poorly. If that's understood and the effort to treat it is there, then you should be just fine.

What Guys Said 4

• If it didn't happen very often and didn't get too much in the way of the relationship, then yeah. It's not like she can help it.

• Sure, if she has it under control that's fine. I'd also let her feel that.
    I even tend to feel attracted to people with a light emotional disorder. If you accept it, they're generally spontaneous, nice people!

• That sounds like women in general ;)

• when the kitty growls the lion roars

What Girls Said 0