Why is he confusing me?

I have been seeing a libra that confuses me constantly. He makes plans with me, then backs out. I'm starting to think he does drugs and that is why he backs out and he won't show up at the bar he normally hangs out at, if he knows I'm there. We have been playing games for about a year and a half. He told me he wanted their to be an us and move in together, then said he needed to figure things out. This was about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I saw him somewhere last week and he put his arm around me and said, hello. I looked at him and said, do I know you? He pulled away and walked away. This was right after he told a guy friend of ours that he wants me to leave him alone. Well, I ignored him that night where we were and I ignored his text and phone call. I saw him the next night and ignored him again. I left an early Birthday present on his porch the night after those 2 nights of ignoring him. He texted me saing, thank u so much! I love you! Well, him saying, I love you confuses me more, because he didn’t ask me to come see him. He said, in another text, I miss you. If you miss someone, wouldn’t you ask them to come over? Was I suppossed to invite myself over?

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly why are you wasting your time with such silliness?

• I am in love with him. I can't figure out if he loves me or not. It took him over a year to say those words, but I don't know if he means them.

• He doesn't love you. IT's been 18 months.

What Girls Said 0